Executive Program in International Business
Get ready for the Chinese Challenge.
Be an Intercultural lider.
As an experienced executive you are aware of how complex it is to thrive in a new paradigm of uncertainty and constant technological disruption. And you are conscious about how crucial a powerful global mindset will be in your international career.
The Executive Program in International Businessis designed to help you create worldwide value foryourself and broaden your personal brand by studyingthe secrets of global management with worldrenownedfaculty and by reinforcing your learningexperience at a top business school in China.
This program is for you if you are:
A professional with an average of 5 years working experience in international positions or international companies.
Proficient in using English in a business context.
Curious about exploring cultural diversity challenges.
Driven to solve complex challenges under uncertainty.
Committed to global responsible leadership and eager to make lasting impact.
Interested in gaining comprehensive knowledge of international operations,both at operational and strategic level.
Willing to develop your intercultural leadership skills.
Convinced that China is a must in today’s global market place.
The new structure of the Executive Program in International Business is much more flexible: after completing the program, you will have up to three years to obtain your Executive Master in the same area.
- Studying the "Programa Avanzado en Liderazgo Global Disruptivo", which covers the latest management trends.
- Completing the Master's Thesis , a final project that will enable you to take on all the challenges and increase the efficiency of your work teams.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
With our Executive Program in International Business you will...
Gain a Global Mindset
Be ready for the Chinese Challenge.
Practice Intercultural Skills
Maximize your English profiency
Join the leading network of first-rate Internacional Manager
30 ETCS (15 US credits)
From December to June
Face-to-face with remote activity
Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
International Study Tour:
Study Tour at UIBE Business School - Beijing
The Executive Program in International Business builds on a strong foundation of traditional business administration courses, such as finance, marketing strategies, and human capital but in addition it offers a specialized curriculum
of cross-cultural communications, digital transformation and sustainability that will prepare you to work across borders, cultures, industries, and sectors anywhere in the world.
You will study 5 subjects of highly specialized international content:
- Global economic landscape
- Corporate internationalization
- Internationalization strategy design
- Business Intelligence
- Market selection and accessstrategy
International Operations Management
- International operations & logistics
- Import-export financial operations
- International Trade Law
- International taxation
IT tools for international trade
International Management Skills
- Getting-to-yes strategies
- Intercultural leadership
- Powerful presentations Workshop
- Virtual teams management
Intercultural Negotiation Lab
- International Brand positioning
- Brand protection (property rights)
- International reputation & sustainabiliity
- Pricing strategy
- Industrial marketing
- Digital internationalization
- Multicultural creativity & innovation
Visit to global companies
- Expatriation management
- Offshoring decisions
- Emerging market opportunities
- International Study Tour China
After 22 years teaching international specialized programs, IESIDE has developed its own highly efficient methodologies that are the pillars of our 7-learning precepts decalogue:
- Learning by sharing: teamwork
- Learning through interation-world-class faculty
- Learning by doing: #PurchasingGame
- Learning from others: #MeetAMIB
- Learning by grasping reality: #MeetAMIBCompany
- Learning the way you work: in-person and remotely
UIBE Business School was founded in 1982. The School so far has six departments: Accounting, Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Human Resources and Organizational Behavior, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and Marketing. UIBEBs is the 5th business school with the triple crown EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations in the mainland China. In 2016, the MBA program was ranked Top 6. Meanwhile, the Accounting of UIBEBS ranked 4th in mainland China according to Brigham Young University’s International Ranking. The international study tour in China has been designed to dive into the main factors that will condition success in this complex market with special focus on digital, retail and consumer behaviour differences. Also, the participants will have the opportunity to visit BAIDU, the Chinese Google and Beijing start-up ecosystem. The trip also includes a guided cultural visit to the Sacred City and to the traditional hutongs of Beijing.
On this Study Tour you will learn:
- China's macroeconomic policy and the belt and road initiatives.
- Branding strategy in China.
- Chinese firms' operation in 5G era.
- Digital transformation strategy.
- Chinese consumer behaviour.
- Digital marketing.
- Information techology economy.
- Digital supply chain.
All candidates applying for the Executive Program in International Business must certificate:
- Professional experience in international positions or international companies.
- Proficiency in using English in a business context (B2.2)*
*B2.2. (upper intermediate) is the minimum entry level required and must be accredited with official diploma such as Cambridge, Linguaskills, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or Duolingo scores. For other options check with admissions). If you are not in possession of an official accreditation you can prove your level through IESIDE internal test. Deadline for presentation of your official accreditation will be 6 months after graduation
The high standards of the Executive Program in International Business require a selection process to be carried out among the candidates who apply for the programme. The main objective of the admissions process is to select motivated, creative and high-potential individuals who not only stand out for their professional career, but also for their interpersonal skills and professional abilities.
To start the admission process you must send the online admission form duly completed together with the following documentation:
- ID or Passport
- Recent photograph
- English level certification
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of payment of the admission test: 100€. (Non refundable). It must include your full name and the following words: "Admission tests". The payment must be made into the following bank account: .: ES17 | 2080 | 5000 | 6130 | 4716 | 0080.
Once the admission form is recieved, we will set a date to take the acess tests that will consist in:
- Personality Test
- English test
Within 15 days you will get the results of the tests. Upon admitted you will also receive all the information to make your reservation.
* Admission does not guarantee a place if reservation is not made.
Amount of the program: 11.200€
- Payment of tuition: 1.200€
- Rest of payment: 10.000€
*Payment can be made in a total of 5 monthly instalments of 2.000€.